Beautiful Harness Racing Is The Best Solution Shirt

Many people as COVID.Vote like our democracy depends on it because it very well may. We have to get this fascist out of the office. I voted Monday, 1st day in FL for early voting. I was surrounded by people wearing Trump 2020 masks. Oh Florida please don't let me down, I hope those masks are not representative of times to come. I’m chanting “2 more weeks, 2 more weeks!!” I’m an optimist also a realist. This can’t go on any longer.  I became a citizen in 2017. Partly to avoid being deported, and partly so I could vote. I filled in my ballot during the debate tonight and am so proud to vote against Trump. I've donated to Biden's campaign instead of watching fo.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt