Cool I Like Wine And Clay Pigeon Shooting And Maybe People Vintage Retro Shirt

Itself. My thoughts exactly. In his presidency, he has done everything wrong. In his campaign, he’s also doing everything wrong. You all know what he’s done so I’m not gonna go into it here but if America votes for him again then there is no hope for us. We are doomed as a country. I sincerely mean that. Not just about the presidency, but house and senate as well. I dream of them all being blue, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it all turns red. Seems everyone has made up their mind already. We may be living witnesses to the fall of the US as a respected superpower. Before this debate, one of the Republican talking points was that muting the mics favored Trump.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt