Good I Might Look Like I'M Listening To You But In My Head Shirt

Fault for how trump handled it. Trump said that it’s chinas fault the virus came to America. And even then, that’s not entirely true. Is the responsibility entirely on China for a virus entering the United States? Could the States have not prevented that?What does it even mean to attribute the “fault” to a country? Taking responsibility would mean taking on the fault and mistakes made that led to this fault. The mistake was to facilitate an authoritarian regime's rise, for which Biden largely is responsible as he's been pro-China and lobbied for the CCP throughout his entire political career. Could anyone have prevented the Wuhan Virus from entering they USA.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt