Grateful I Like Wine And Cycling And Maybe People Vintage Retro Shirt

highest lawyer in the country, then having to debate against a pre-law student who took Econ 101 and Policy-Sci 101 at their local community college.I'd want to debate against somebody who was just as good as me, not somebody who somehow conned tens of millions of people. I'd want to debate against the best, not go up against the South Park peewee hockey team and win 98-0 and be told I actually lost. Anyone who’s responsible for that many deaths should not remain president. I know microphones were "muted" but seriously if Biden doesn't win, the US is beyond repair. The fact that they had to resort to muting to have a reasonable public debate says a lot in to.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt