Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Would be recognized. Because that's a thing. We searched for a valid box (because that's a thing too) to deposit our ballots, found one, and dropped it as soon as we could. I obviously have a lean, but I've never encountered fake drop boxes, armed militia, or intimidation at this scale in the 15 years I've been voting. But, if you guys vote HIM in again, I'll have to go back to my 3rd world country.Sorry, you have no escape. Trump always says this bullshit "never in the history of our country." Yea, completely unprecedented early voting numbers. Just voted yesterday! Very short line and no trouble at all for me, but I could've been lucky with the waits times.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Awesome Joe Biden Fraud 2020 Shirt