Premium Hatch New Mexico Chile Shirt

I didn't "steal" a joke. It's the Russell Crowe strategy. He can't fight cancer, but he can fight a person with cancer. I love the facial reactions Biden has when Trump says something insanely stupid. Dude when trump did not understand that joe Biden was not calling him literally Abraham Lincoln.He kept looking up like he was saying a short prayer. "Please God, don't let me lose to this idiot." I feel bad. That's a dude who spent his entire life in politics trying to better the country (sometimes failing but most of the time doing what he can) and this is who he has to debate against. It would be like studying law for years, practicing for years, being a 2nd.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt