Premium Only Gay Cops Give Me Tickets Shirt

Biden didn't just accuse Trump of being at his golf course during the pandemic. He accused him of being in a sand trap at his golf course. And that sleight against his golf ability probably means more to Trump than the comment on his abysmal covid responseReally don't wanna have to sift back through it for one sentence but at the same time....I really do want to hear it. I remember reading a short little article once about how Obama would play basketball with some NBA players, and wouldn’t invite them back if they went easy on him. I have a feeling that Trump’s golfing buddies don’t get invited back if they DON’T go easy on him. I thought for sure Trump wass.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt