Sweety Society Says I Am Autism God Says I Am Perfect Shirt

Because I hear many other places have hours-long wait times and it isn't even election day yet. I'm very excited for you American's, Biden/Harris sounds like such a strong team. Hopefully, relations between Canada and the USA get back on track once they are in. You’re 100 percent right. But Trump did better in this debate. And the whole you had 8 years line was pretty good. Not really. He was the VP, and their admin was so hamstrung by Republicans that bringing it up and reminding everyone how awful Republicans are was not smart. He called trump Lincoln. Just making fun of trump saying he has done the most for black people maybe even more Lincoln. I'm voting.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt