Top Santa'S Favorite School Santa Christmas Santa Claus T-Shirt

Genuinely believe it is a life at conception. To them, people are literally killing babies on a mass scale. It makes them uninformed but it doesn't make them an asshole. I can see how that single issue would be sacrosanct compared to everything else if you truly believe in life at conceptionYou're misunderstanding me. I'm talking about why you care about one or two issues so much. If it's because you want what's best for everyone then that's fine. If your one issue completely undermines democracy and the wellbeing of everyone around you then you're not justified. But it’s the democratic process that guarantees me the right to vote however I want, selfish orn.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt