Windows then I don’t have to see the world burning around me! Hooray! Time to open up my real fake windows store. Get in on the ground floor with your investment. He had me in the first few minutes when he said the coronavirus vaccine would be delivered by the military “at operation warp speed” LMFAO. I nearly spat out my beer. That's literally the name though, Operation Warp Speed. So, not his usual big word salad. And that shit about immigrant babies being brought here by Coyotes! What the shit was that. He even said it twice. Do you not know about this? Do you even watch the news? See, what happens is people, like shady, foreign people, pay coyotes handes.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt