Lovely Siberian Husky Santa Christmas Lights Xmas Shirt

Gonna fall into that trap and comment on his golf score. That would have been the only funnier way that could have ended. By all first-hand accounts, Trump isn't just bad at golf, he's an avid cheater and he's bad at cheating at golfDepends on the trap. My favorite sand trap, I’ve used a fairway wood to set the ball on the green from. I usually aim for that trap for that specific reason. The purpose isn’t to personally insult the opponent though, but to show the people who’s the better candidate. And GW Bush was reading to a group of kindergartners when planes hit the WTC. So what? You don't say Bush was "responsible for 9/11" just because of what her was do.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt