Top I Am Feminist Woman Educated Magic Intelligent Love Shirt

Somely to carry immigrant babies over the border in their pouches. Border Patrol can’t stop them because technically coyotes are citizens of the world which means anything or anyone they carry are citizens of the world too. Then the coyotes drop the babies off in the nearest big city. The babies quickly set about stealing our jobs, getting all the free housing, and commit a lot of baby-related crimes. They also get welfare because they’re babies. So really, it all makes sense because coyotes want open borders. They also tend to vote Democrat. It’s crazy! Kind of like detail your response to the coronavirus. Many people have told me how good I was act against.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

T-shirtbear- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Women I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed Shirt

Grateful The Strokes Shirt

Good Allen Iverson Steps Over Donald Trump Shirt